Friday, October 17, 2008

I Devour LA, Part 5

Today started off right, with a cruise over to Roscoe's for some fried chicken and waffles. Surely I don't need to describe how delicious this was:


Sheeeeeeeeeet. That was some good eating. Then the heat came in, making me feel sleepy and uninspired. Spent most of the day half-asleep on the couch.

Fortunately, we got it in gear and put together a little beach cookout. We arrived just in time to see the sun set.


Bill got the fire started...


...and it wasn't long till I had a couple of dogs out over the flames.


The dogs were phenomenal. Here the gang enjoys the cookout:


Glenn takes it to the next level with some marshmallows:


The finished product:


It was pretty great to spend the night at the beach. LA living is pretty sweet.

Later I put Petey inside the couch.

No comments: