Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Devour LA, Part 3

I started out the day at Tropical, once again, though I skipped the guava cheese pie and just went straight up mango shake and coffee. Once again, delish!

I've really been haunted by a salad craving the last couple of days. Got a recommendation and drove out to Tender Greens in Culver City. It was a bit of a schlep, but check out my grilled chicken cobb salad! It was pretty amazing, and I wanted to eat everything on the menu.



This thing totally filled me up for the rest of the day, and shockingly it was the last thing I ate. No dinner, no late night munchies, no nothing. Very unlike me. Of course, happy hour was the exception. Got together with Bill and Abby at their favorite margarita joint. I went old school w/ a straight up margarita at first, but then succumbed to peer pressure and ordered a frozen strawberry version next. In a word: awesome.



Here we are, enjoying our cocktails.



The night ended at the old LA Forum. If you squint real hard, you might see Weezer in this photo.

No comments: