Thursday, September 27, 2007

Last Day of Work!

The last week has been completely overwhelming, and the next is going to be even worse. I'm worn down and in no mood to blog. Too bad, though, cause there's been some awesome material of late, including me belting out Love Hurts at a karaoke bar on Ave A last night. There's a lot going on, much of it really exciting. About to make a big move, shoot my first commercial, and get started on a new documentary. All at once. My head hurts.

But in lieu of a real post, I just couldn't let this day go by without commemorating it. This is my very last day in an office, hopefully forever!!! I can't overstate the magnificence of knowing I don't have to go to work anymore. When I decided to tip my toe in the advertising waters two years ago, part of my agenda was to get to a point where I could work from home, but actually not starve to death (as I was about to do writing novelty books). It was a slog, but it totally paid off. Freedom, here I come.

No comments: