Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Writing

Well, I have not written anything in quite some time, and it isn't that nothing has been going on, or that I haven't had any ideas on what to write, but that I'm just not in the mood to write anything at all lately. In fact, I've shelved all my writing projects for the time being, and have instead been trying to focus more on filmmaking endeavors: sloooowly getting ready to pursue funding for my documentary, teaching myself Final Cut Pro, and taking way too long launching a Super 8 production company. All good things to do with my time, I think, and yet the writing itch sort of beckons (itches?)....or maybe it doesn't. I don't know. I feel guilty not writing, yet I don't think I actually feel like writing anything.

Oh well, back to Guitar Hero....

3 comments:

Judi said...

Have you seen Michael Clayton? I just saw it tonight & thought it was A+

Anonymous said...

No, I haven't seen it yet but am looking forward to it. I should be getting it in the next week or so...

Just got King of Kong. Excited to watch that one. Have you seen it?

Anonymous said...

In my opinion the theme is rather interesting. I suggest all to take part in discussion more actively.